Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thought about it..

4.41a.m! Staying up again, but feeling better now! (: (:
For the past few days i've not been feeling good. Such a relive those days are gone!
It really pays nothing but to be healthy alright.
***
Next thing, i've been dying to change a blogskin i swear. But i just have no ideas at all.
I feel so irritated with my current skin. grr


Blink of an eye, the month is coming to an end..
things have changed drastically & lives change. Yet i don't even have a goal.
I remember where me and bro used to write our goals on this tiny piece on paper, and guess what, our answers were identical! Everyday happy (:

I certainly miss those days. And i always thought that migrating only appear in tv series or dramas. It's been some time since bro migrate.
Nevertheless, we never stopped contacting. The first thing i always do after getting logged in the comp, check my mails.

I felt extremely happy after reading an email recently. This was what i recieved:


Sis,
it's been some time since i left sg. i really miss you, sigh. how have you been?
you're not alright, arent you? i'm still reading your blog alright. You can't hide anything from me. aha
well, i can't be there to stuff ice-cream, scream and play datona with you anymore. find someone who you can be reliable okay. Do you know how difficult it is to make you smile? You have to accept all these unhappiness because it's part of life you understand. You have t be strong and overcome alright. Promise me you'll be strong and keep on smiling!(: Don't ever cry over small things okay.
And if you're sick, don't be willful and consult a doctor. An apple a day keeps the doctor away remember? Without me make sure you'll stay away from crowded places. You know your own condition ah. Oh yes, a girl like you always get nightmares too. This is why i always nag you to get a bf. Otherwise who will take care of you?
Especially when you're so muddle-headed and tend to forget things easily.
Remember what i told you when you wake up from a nightmare? Keep it in your heart okay. You have t believe in yourself ah sis! I don't want you to borrow my shoulders and my hands anymore okay. Ni yi ding yao kuai le hao bu hao.
Opera said that i can return either next week or the week after. So wait for me okay! I really can't wait to see you once again. This time you must smile and share with me your happy days hao ma.
love you always, your bro.

I teared ): Because he still remembers every single thing about me. I wonder why i found such a sweet, thoughtful & nice brother! I really owe him too much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home