Saturday, December 08, 2007

The golden compass.

THE GOLDEN COMPASS -- there are worlds beyond our own but the compass will show you the way.


It's a breezy day! I rate this 3.5/5 stars!
Turned out better and nicer then i expected.
(: (:
Just haven't been sleeping well these days. I don't know why too! :/
I seriously don't know what's haunting me.

& now i'm like staring-at-the-damn-comp with my mind blank!

Hmm, christmas is around the corner, that means school is gonna reopen real soon! It isn't something to be happy bout', am i right? I know my results had dropped tremendously, but i didn't want this too! I've all along been halfhearted about studying & i'm already trying to pre-empt this from happening! We shall really study now, i mean it girls.


Anyway! Chatted on the phone with Wjwj yesterday. Haha, we've spent 2hours+ on the phone yet it seemed like it's only half an hour. He isnt in a v good mood due to some reasons. I tried many ways to cheer him up, hope my efforts won't go down the drain. Thanks to him, i've become a person who will bury the hatchet & pick myself up times and again. I used to be so depressed. Ha! This also explains why i've became more optimistic. Afterall, we're in a vast world full of competitions. But in the end you'll still find out that you're not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home