Tuesday, December 18, 2007

imu.

我谁都可以不在乎,但对你我做不到。


Hey, why aren't you replying my mails? I really miss you so much. I really miss those times where we'll listen to each other in good or bad times. I'm just like any girl next door, i need friends, and i need you. Because we've known each other for long, i can't find any identical person like you anymore. I don't anyone else but you.

And i don't wish to lose my close ones. Applying to NYWL & LSF?
♥ ♥ ♥
Nicole: Since 2years ago, from where we started being buey-gum and to where we are now --
And i'm sure you know i didn't mean what i said on the phone with you. I was just joking alright. And you should really understand why i said that. We used to go out together
most of the time. Then now, i don't even receive any call from you. ): You know, i really don't wish you lose you. Afterall, we've been through so much together. All these have been haunting me for so long. That is why i want you to know i want us back.

Lsf: For you, i think i shall cut everything short. lol! You're one of those i treasure too k. Don't blush or act cute after reading please! Makes me wanna slap you. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home