Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tomorrow?

♥♥♥

Yesterday's girlfriends meetup plan failed again. I knew it alright! Never succeed to meet all before.
The only one who didn't turn up is SHT!! Roar, you owe us big time man.
And so, i only slept for a few hours then went to prepare.
Met up Ying at town. And she was moodless after that cause' she was caught by hsa. I know how you feel! Cheerup okay. First time only mah! (:
Accompany her to get her top already, then went to Gelare to chill. Ha, i can't stop laughing there.
Thanks Shannon for the drink.
Cabbed to Bugis Junction to get some stuff aftermath. Took neos and off to Vivo.
Everyone reached except for us! Headed to Food Republic to meet up the rest, and have our dinner as well.
Poor nicole, lost her wallet yet she still got a Christmas present for me! Thanks my dear girl.
And yes, sitting on those yellow chairs made me laugh like fuck.
Got back home exhuasted. Just fall asleep not long ago, my phone rang.
It says: Private number calling
So i picked up, thought it was NicoleY. I was wrong, it was xb! -.-
Fancy him calling me in the middle of the night. He really love to torture me. Told me he can't help thinking about certain thingso. I wonder where can you find such a nice friend like me! Listening to your problems in the middle of the night, and sacrificing my precious sleep.
But it's alright lah, any problems do ring me up girls! I'll gladly be there to listen (:

Pictureeeess





"What's up with those kids over there" Hahaha!

ai saretai ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home