Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday blues!

♥♥♥

It's after school, didn't went for cwo.
Slacked, and we were crazy about passing-the-cigg game. Whoever drops will treat us to drinks. Haha! Then went home, it started to rain heavily. Nevertheless, managed to get out of house, met the rest up at Kallang Airport. Had our skirts altared, and something happened which made me moody. I carelessly left my fucking cigg at the altar shop! Roar.
Had duck rice for dinner! Walked around & got our stuff. Weiying came aftermath. Headed for Suntec City.
Left for Aljunied to slack and played the game again. Yingying lost 2 or 3 rounds luh! Laugh.
Also! I met up Edison too, he told me many things. I guess it's time to let go, all of me and him. Thanks! You can choose not to tell me, but you still did. I know you didn't wanted to hurt me, but well, that's life. I just need some time i guess! Enough of this, pictuuurrrrreeeeessssss :D



Shoot me? Shoot you back! XD


Lsf timer!


Nice shot right! Thank me, the photographer! ^^V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home