Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tomorrow.

"What will you do if you know you are going to die tomorrow?"
Damian's question to me and lsf?

Hmm, maybe i'll try all sorts of things that i don't dare to? Like go on a scariest 360° roller coaster ride, sing on a stage, kiss my idols and tell my lover how much i love him? Haha! Most important of all is.. eat! Wow, imagine me and lsf non-stop eating. Sakae, Hong Kong Cafe, v8, Soeul Garden and all the famous restraunts! One day immediately gain 50kg. Lol!

Guess what guess what guess what! (: (: (:
I've just finished reading an email for twl! That sucker went missing on action and made me can't stop thinking what happened.
So anyway, i accepted his apology and explanation.

***

Will i always be there for you?
When you need someone, will i be that one you need?
When the tears get near your eyes, will i be the one that's by your side?
Will i be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will i keep rain from falling down into your life?
Will i take tender care of you?
Take your darkest night, and make it bright for you.
Will i be there to make you strong and to lean on?

I promise i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home