Monday, January 28, 2008

Hey i had enough of you.

Happy birthday Tessa! (: (:

Three things that pissed me off! Rah!

Firstly, you told A you wanted to know me, fine.
Then you made me felt that you're not a bad person after telling me about how a flirt you were in the past.
When i'm feeling down, you made me smile.

And so the gullible me, really thinks you are a good guy.

Few days later, i didn't recieve any message from you. I asked my friend for advice and they said, "Maybe he thinks he's always the one who msg you so now he's waiting for you to take the initiative." Obviously, i wonder what happened and text you. I thought we got back to normal and so didn't care much.

Today, a week passed, we didn't contact anymore. What is this? You knew, you knew how i hate the feeling of losing a friend. Why the hell did you in the first place say you wanted to know me then?
Perhaps you've found someone new, someone i detest so much now ALYC! Please, stay far away from me from today onwards. I don't wanna waste my messages on you anymore.

Second, you are such a slut please! I just don't know how to describe you. The thought of that thing seriously turn me off alright! Eh come on la, stop viewing my blog can?
F off i beg you. Yes, i'm talking about you!
But if you still wanna stay around and help add more hits to my counter, as you like? Ha!

Last of all, i dare say, without us, you don't have what you are today.
I'm tired of hearing your grandmother stories lah! laugh. What is your problem now? I've really got so much to say about you. But i shall do all the cursings in my private blog. Heh heh, i'm evil! :x
Hweeting and Qianhui! I think you guys know who i'm talking about right.
Well, don't assume unless you have a guilty conscience okay..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home