Friday, January 25, 2008

):



Life is such a misery.
Sorry guys, for showing you attitude or spoiling your mood. I wasn't in a good mood today, as you know! But all of you made my day, thanks lovelys. I enjoyed myself and it didn't even came to my mind.
There's so much to say! It really isn't easy as you think it might be. It really hurts being me. I hate myself. I really hate myself.
Who would even understand? Whatever it is, you're still not me. You will never know how it feels.
I've been thinking alot. Just can't help it..
Sigh, it's been long since i felt this way again. F those hsa please.

I'm trying my best not to think, but i failed.
Tried to be optimistic too, but how? The pain is killing me! Zzzzzz
Everytime i share these things, i wasted another pail of tears. I'm always wrong anyway?
Guess i don't have any courage left to face all this problems anymore.

& thanks to Xj, Jh & co. for saying that you had never regretted knowing me. love!
Xj uh xj, cheer up kae! We're in the same boat lah! So helpless.. Let's try our best not to brood over it alright?

I'm so tired of living....
是我做了什麼 讓天使生氣?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home