Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Over it?

Been feeling moody these few days. No idea why. Suck so much!
Just got back home from Leisure Park. Went for yogurt again ^^v
Thanks Tessa for the treat! love!
It's been ages since i went out with Ivan & co. Must stay away from them or else they'll push you into the pool! Me, tessa and weiying are victims right! Haha, shall go out together again?

-------------------
Kao! I really don't know what happen to me. I don't even know what i'm thinking. Just feeling blue lately.

So used of calling you when i'm down, so used to you looking into my eyes and say you'll be there. So used of stuffing ourselves and being emo, so used of those stupid faces that made me smile, so used of waking up by a nightmare and knowing you'll be there. So used of those warm hugs you gave when the tears can't stop rolling down my face.

Please come back,
i'll be waiting for you my love.

Also hope that tomorrow will be better. Esp to darling Xiaojian and TWenjie! We need to pick ourselves up yeah? Love, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home