Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have good news and bad news today!

Here's the good news.

Had school as usual, and was feeling lethargic these few days. Sucked so much.
Everyone except me and Hweeting was copying SS notes kae!
Well anyway, majhong at Angela's place again. And i won 4 rounds straight! Hehe.
I think i'm on cloud nine! ^^,
So came back home, when i stepped in my room, i saw a letter on my bed.
It's LeeWeijian's letter! Was overwhelmed and happy at the same time.

I knew it was my lucky day! :)

And now the thing that pisses me off.
I really don't understand why people have no sense of originality lah. Really turns me off can.
Not good enough english? Or not nice enough template? !@#$% Bitch.
Maybe it's okay. I can let you guys copy all you want. Thanks for visiting and add hits to my counter. I'm so glad that you guys thinks you're inferior in all these terms to me cas you don't know what's original. You really can copy everything if you like, i won't stop you.
I am so contented with my fucking life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home