Tuesday, March 04, 2008

100 years later.

Amour


While my music player plays the old songs, i just can't help reminiscing. I know it's time to let go the past.. but i sure missed those days.
I ended everything in my own hands. Serve me right ):
You were the one who is really there when i'm down, you were the one who gave me courage to move on.
Remember the times when..
you rushed down the minute you know i fell sick.
you told me everything that's in your heart.
you cried in front of me.
you did everything just to protect me.

I just wanna say i'm really sorry.
I took everything for granted yet you didn't blame me at all. I'm so sorry )':
Now from the bottom of my heart, i hope you'll find someone else far better than me. And treat you better than i do, that wouldn't take things you do for granted. And i'll have a bf soon yeah.
Don't worry about me, i'll go my own way. Be the strong, happy girl instead of the crying one.
It's alright, i don't need to rely on anyone when i'm down! ^^,
I know how to pick myself up already.
I want you to know, no matter how the world change, your name in my heart will never be erased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home