Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rule #1

Ystd was meant to be only love and i to town.
Met up with Ying as she said she's heading there too. The two of them made me wait for like half an hour! Slowest to get out of house, and the first to reach. I'll remember this! Ha-ha
Then met up with Shannon for a short while.


After much persuading, love and i decided to catch Rule #1 with Ying, Yinghui & Cheryl.
Basically, they traces the chilling stories uncovered by the Police Force's emergency calls centre. Everyday the centre receives 185 phone calls, 180 of them are about felonies rapes, murders, robberies, kidnappings and the other five begin with "there's something strange in my house.."
Main Leads: Shawn Yue, Fiona Xie & Ekin Cheng.
Rate it 4/5 stars! I like that hunk in there. Very disgusting at some points though.

AND!
I love Shawn! ^^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home