Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stayoverrr.

Overnight study with love & co. once again. Yay, i'm so happy i finished my art! But the comp is always so tempting and love ended up blogging again.
Gawd, i really don't know why i'm here at this time. It's 5am i tell you!
And i'm at AngelaLow's place right now. Probe no further. It's like 2 more hours to school! Freak. Monday blues as usual, hell i really dread it.

Since i've got nothing else to do, here's the replies to my dead tagboard.
To Maddhs: Hi bit(h. You are so random! Haha, let's see each other afterwards!
To Weiying: Yo, what's up?
To Angela: I think you're so lame that i didnt wanted to reply your tag but i think it's kinda bad so i decided to throw away that idea. I hope you really understand this and it's okay if you don't. I am very forgiving. LOL
To Kraven: Hey love. Haha, we're at Bomb's place againnnn.
To Laurel: Hi quah. We need singing sessions soon yeah? Don't skip school anymore, it's bad.
To Kiawei: Haha hello there. How have you been?

And special dedication to AngQianhui ♥♥♥

I've read your blog sweet. As i've told you, someone is gonna hurt you at some point of time. It's only up to you to decide who's worth and who's not. You need to be strong kae. No point wasting tears on some people alright. You know we'll always be here for you. We love you k. I want to see the noisy Qian again. Cheer up lovely!

I don't know what else to say but, i know who's reading my blog secretly.. i think? Well, i really miss you. Will you please stop giving me the cold shoulder? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home