Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Tan Yingying!

Hi TanYingying! You suck. I know you're sixteen already and i still have a long way to go.. *pouts


Had dinner at Chomp Chomp! Fabulous food! It wasn't very successful though..






Everything was kinda messed up as the rest of them arrived later than the food.
Well, what matters is she enjoyed the dinner.
Look at the enormous drink! :)

Tiramisu! Yumyum ^^v
Did you enjoyed the feeling of the cake and thick lip gloss on your face? Haha!


Long journey down to Leisure Park. And wasted another half an hour on AngQianhui's shoe!
Poor Angela got left behind cas she has no 'rider'. Aha!
Thanks Joey for the piggyback all the way to Leisure :D :D
Had some drinks and games there. Not forgetting Yogurt at Yoguru!

Went seperate ways while Angela, Joey, love & I headed to MadeleineL's place. I must say, very nice place to chill.
*Pardon us for all the lame photos as we were really bored...



I was forced to take a picture of me and Yingying's friend and it wasn't supposed to be like that.
I knew i looked disgusting, but whatever. Shawn loves the way i am! Hahaha :x



"Best friends!" lol


Once again, happy birthday to you my dear girl. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home