Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm happy with my life :)

♥♥♥


Given some thoughts to it last night. Why am i so devasted about it? I can still live without him!
No point getting upset over people who don't cherish the things they have.
I've learnt my lesson. I'm gonna stay far away from these people.

And it was friday finally! It was supposed to be a twosome date.
Then Joey joined us, and Qianhui came after that.
Had dinner at Carls Jr! Beef chilli cheese fries, yum!
That explains why i had gastric. It was reallyhow?

hell i tell you. People, please eat!
Got Joey's top and down to Bugis for Alzena.
Poor thing, got left behind by her boyfriend. That scumbag ;x

I totally have no idea why all the photos are is b/w okaaaayyy..




Sorry guys. Please pardon her for acting cute over here..





Down to our current favourite place.
Yogurt really made my day. It always taste like heaven! ^^v
Met up with Lshufen, TYingying, TWeiying, JoanL, Damian, Kraven and Teesa!
Btw, she's called tessa but i call her teesa. Ha-ha
I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves sitting there chilling.


Aha! Caught in action!


Joan busy with her nintendo.

I think this photo suck but that's the only photo of me and her. She's Joan.


Camwhoring again.



Laurel, Yingying.


3years of friendship, darling.



I'm gonna get scolded by her again. "You posted my ugly photo again!"
When it's not..


Last but not least, TanWeiying! love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home