Sunday, April 06, 2008

我的天空有点灰...

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal.
Sometimes you can't always see, the pain someone feels.

You haven't been a good role model to me, never have you impressed me in anything you do. Because you never seem to care.
When i did nothing wrong, or come home late at night, you will only raise your voice at me on the phone. Chiding my friends, saying things that really make me cry.
Sometimes i wish i hadn't had any reason for calling you a simple word like "dad".
Without fail, you'll threatened to ring up the police or throw my clothes all over the floor. Just because i am going home late. Not once, not twice, not even trice.
Is this a sign of wanting me to leave?

This is what stops me from staying home. So heart-breaking, making me feel that my life has no significance.

I always thought you're the one i could look/seek for, who'd be there when i need someone.
I was wrong.
We're always bickering, and will never stand on the same side.
I could remember so vividly, there was once, you took a chair and threw at me. I was dumbfounded.
Will you tell me, why are you treating me like this and what did i do to deserve this from you?
You're my brother.. i have to admit, i really care.

Guess i've gotten quite enough of it.

Typing all these isn't as easy as you think.It took me so much courage, and time to express my feelings.
I'm not doing this to tell the whole world i'm a pitiful soul but this is how i really feel.

Thanks for always being there.
LimShufen, NicoleYeo, AngQianhui and of course, TanWeiying.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home