Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WO HUI LAI LE.

WO HUI LAI LE.

Hello world, hello everyone out there! It feels so good to be back.
Especially sitting right here, ranting and listening to old songs. TEE HEE (:



Guys, i was really happy to see so many of you there! Thanks for coming all the way down to the airport late night. Really touched! XOXO<3<3<3


PURLIFIED SISTARHSXZ
I'VE SEEN YOUR LATEST POST, AND I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MISS ME. HE HE, YOU DEFINITELY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU TOO!!!

And that bridge.. definitely. Of course i remember! Sure bring back 'GOOD' memories aye...ha ha.


Wahlao i got so much to catch up lor! Too many happenings!
I should stop complaining actually. I'm alrdy back in sg.
ANG XUE LING, COME BACK SOON!


By the way, i randomly found these while researching for some stuff.
My stomach's growling already!!!


PACMAN

Look at how cute they are! For no reason my throat feels so sore. It's ladies night tomorrow, throat, please be good.

Ahhhh it's four already!
Stop thinking about the results later on for now. Shall go continue my Miss no good
update pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home