Saturday, July 18, 2009

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.


Had an early celebration for lsf at Haji Lane. I left skool halfway, all thanks to the bad gastric. I don't ever wanna meet gastric again. Never again.
Had a really good sleep that i wished i never woke up. Hahaha

Met my dearest Yingster to get lsf's present. Thanks for coming down even though it's just a short while! LOVEYOU! Make time for me soon! xoxo
Soup spoon with Maddielyn, Kraven Yang & Pingling Yang. It's my first try lor wahlao damn suaku. Thank god i did not miss such a fabulous place. I'm going back for more! ^^v

Finally i have some pictures to rant on. I miss my girls!!!

Happy advanced bday to Fen

You know i love you. You know we all loves you! I hope you had an enjoyable day ystd night! Though it wasnt your actual birthday and without a birthday cake!
Don't lose the ring, again! Ha ha i think i repeated this for million times. Only the 3 of us has it! So you better dont lose it.
This year is a hard yr for every one of us. So let's all stay strong together. ;)
Love ya love ya love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home