Saturday, July 04, 2009

I'm such a fool for you



I have so much to say! And i don't know where to start. Anyway, i am still contemplating whether to use blogger or lj. Any comments? I have more blogger friends! Hmm

And right now, i am so worried for miss maddielyn low. I dont know where the hell she is, and, she's not picking up my calls, replying my messages. So me and Wenjie is like questioning each other how. EH YOU ANSWER MY CALL!!!!!!!!!
Both of us can do nothing but wait for your call lah!!! And didnt we say we're supposed to die together?! You better not die without me!

Apparently i'm not feeling good too. I don't know how to put that to words. Just mixed, seriously mixed. One day i'll be gone too

I wished people could know how i feel. Esp you

A lil bit guilty, a lil bit sad, a lil bit frustrated, a lil bit lethargic, a lil bit disappointed. To you, you and you. But whatever it is, i'll remember every lil thing. Even if it means just watching a simple movie together.

Why is everyone all so sad? I think we should all cheer up!


HEAL THE WORLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home