Monday, May 15, 2006

chinese&geography *

blogging so early todayyy ~
hehs ;
aiyas . today simply was a moody day for me . but thanks wenjie for accompanying
me on the phone til 1plus .
hais . =((
days were so moody for me mans .
what the hell happen to JEAN ?! =//
i nearly died during geography ! hais . it was such a hard paper .
struggling *
why didnt i kill myself beforehand . rahs .
went so early today mans ~
then vivien told me to pass the msg to yinghui online .
delighted to see my name !
today's the sheep's birthday & he wants a present from me .
im gonna give him a sweet tmr .
i know im sweet ! hees . kdkd . at least he made me smile that day .
& he was the first one to do that . haha .
wenjie ; you're second for the first time ! ><>125013 more testi to accept = to 125013 days til the day i die . ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home