Monday, May 15, 2006

first day of exams ;

well ; today is the first day of our exams . first paper - english paper1 .
second paper - HISTORY !! .
i was nerv0us for the second paper obviously . its history ! ohno .
although i studied ; wasnt mentally prepared lahs .
english was easy . & recess was afraid that i would fail my history .
but guess what ; history was NO KIT for me . ahhaha .
HOW RELIEVED I FELT MANS ! ><
then me & madd got crazy over KITSSSS ~
how stupid i feel now . ^^ hehs .
felt so happy lahs . first time got so much satisfaction over history .
thanks to GOUKORKOR for his trust in me & his advices .
& even the format for letter writing !! XD
haa . but miss tan let us go off late for recess . =//
but still ; i memorised THE GREAT DEPRESSION on time ~
today's recess was mo0dy for me ; but after school i was in a jubilant mood .
i know my english is good ppl , dont have to be too engrossed in it ! XD
hahas . i know i've got '' life '' in my blog ; madd ! unlike SOMEONE .
kekes . i called sophia this morning to wish her good luck to her exams but her's was alr over ! goodness .
our school seem to be the only school that hasnt started our exams !
I FEEL SO ... whattheheck ?!@
but we chatted quite alot lahs . (( :
i so so so miss her . MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD *
gotta meet up with her in the holidays ! ~
tmr i'll be having geography & chinese ? urghs ~
i would surely fail my geog !
cos the subject teacher is MRS SB.LAU mahs ! yuck *
i cant wait til exams end !
REBORNDING ; SHOPPING & MORE ! ((=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home