Saturday, May 06, 2006

yeahhs . so its saturday . as usual .
get up ; use comp , went church . ((:
but before that went alj to meet xueqi& others .
so we slacked . then joan came . urghs .
HER ATTITUDE SUCKS TODAY ! = xx
talk until so guailan ones .
so was on the phone with wenjieeeeeeeeee /.
he always bully me one lor ! HMPHFS !
heehee . ohwells ; cant blame lahs . he still childish . =x
OOPS . haha .
took mrt to EXPO . then hurry to hall 8 .
the power puff girls alr reached . XDD
so i went in & soon it started .
we sang ; we '' danced '' . HOW FUN ! ~
sanged RAIN DOWN ; cool . one nice song .
today's guest was REV.CASSEY TREAT .
he was funny ! or sorta ; humurous .
haa !
sis sheevonne asked me to accompany her to the toilet ;
insiead ; we did not went & she bought me a superr nicee bible !
omgoodness . look at the price .
$41.50 !! dont make me cry ~ so touched .
and met ziyuan ! she gave me ritter sport chocolate .
i felt a sudden joy in my heart * XD
yays .
i promised pingping i'll go felloship with them next week .
ohwells ; no prob . NEED STUDY !
examss are cominggggg . ohno . BLESS ME PLS .

WUMING IS SO PATIENT . WAITING FOR ME TO FINISH BLOGGING .
I'LL BLOG MORE TMR THEN .
DONT WANNA KEEP HER WAITING . ((:
i hate you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home