Thursday, July 27, 2006

hui you na me yi tian ma ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and yes,my prediction was right. my mood was a lil much better, but still isnt good .
Firstly everyone was happy after hearing mr chia say miss tan was on relive. And guess what, miss tan came into class when science just started. Everyone was fking shock. Bah !
How time really fly man, it's alr thursday laa. Cant wait til 3rd sept man ~
It's such a special day for the two of us. =D
But why am i even looking foward to that day, who knows im probably gna die tmr or even the next hour. I bet no one would know that i'm dead lahs . haha.
Oh wells ; i got nothing more to say abt it. Had history period free ! Ms Soh let us sit in our groups and talk. Then all of us got crazy abt hell and all those stuffs. I really wonder how hell looks like , nothing nice i guess ?
And maths we went up to the lab. Did music thingys ! hah, it gave me funny memories.
Ian that bangala and Qinwei , the beijing ya , kept singing stupid thAngs la ! ahha.
Make me wna laugh when i hear them sing. Ian sang the pokemon thing can ! ~ XD
Can't help thinkin' abt it. Saw laurel's tattoo, and woah. It's big laa. Wonder how much pain did she have to ren. Okay, and soon, school ended.
Gosh, don't you think it's fast ? yeah, i guess it's fast only went there's no miss tan in school !
I headed home at abt two plus. I'm being such a good girl alr, cant you see.

And yes, i'm looking foward to tmr, cos i love school ! -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home