Friday, July 21, 2006

MURDER ME ! ):

Why do we have to quarrel ? Tell me why tell me why ! >):
You think i feel happy when we quarrel ? Actually nobody fking understand me -
Why is everything this way ? It wasnt this at all. I don't want it to be this way !
Sobs ! Everything is just my fault okay. Hais, im fated to be this way-
Sucks !! Everything will not go well for me. When will i see the light inside again ?
Or never ? Probably this is my retribution. Perhaps i owe you too much.
Hit me hard , and soon i'll be gone.

STUPID LIFE.
Today was supposed to be a great day with no miss tan around. Life'd be crazy !
Everyday was still shag as ever, never happy. It's racial harmony but there's not a big different day for everyone. Still shag ~
Two free periods reliving , yes , i did laugh like crazy, yet still in thoughts of all those unhappiness.Beijing ya is funny & he did successfully made me laugh but when it was science lesson the thought of those things made my tear nearly dropped. Thank goodness it didnt.
dying , die , died , dead , death .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home