Thursday, July 13, 2006

life isnt the way i wanted.

days were grewing shorter & shorter. i hope i met with a car accident today. or tmr or the next day after tmr ,
hais. life isnt good for me anymore , no more definition of trust would be able to get in my mind.
if you ever ask me what's the definition of trust , i would tell you , you've asked the wrong person ~
i wonder why i am so stupid , so pessimistic as ever . dont wna look on the bright sights ,
im just that shadow amongst everybody who stays there all by herself , just like a cinema.
Nothing could make my confidence back, it somehow faded off unknowingly. i would nvr be the person that you understand at all.
The pain in me had became severely numb. Sometimes it's so pain that no amt of cuts would be able to describe it.
i don't do stupid stuffs , it's basically what i find that can make me feel better ,
how can you be happy in a house filled with sorrows ? My hopes are high that your kiss might kill me,
so why wont you kill me , so i die happy ?

-wish me goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home