Thursday, November 23, 2006

If onlys

If only ..

The friendster horoscope thingy which i used to beleive, asked my to think about the ''what-ifs''
Then i browse to her blog, unknowingly.
And i taught about friendship. Sigh
I may go to the church you dislike, and you may hate me for that.
Then may i say, what matters whether the church is good or not?
Isnt that same God we're serving?
Alright, perhaps i'm just taking this opportunity to blog if not i wouldnt the chance to already.
I'm withdrawn and trapped inside this dimension that i guess no one could save me.
that's good. *smiles*
I'm isolated with circumstances which i dont evwn know who to trust right now.
Perhaps wuming, you're my only true friend.
Nevertheless, same boat!
Your boat is still the same: ~\____/~
And mine didnt change too: ~\_ _ _/~

��һ�̷���˭����?
lovee, if you're my dream, i'll sleep forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home