Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sigh?

Holidays

*Frets*

Perhaps there were more then people like me then i have expected that are living in this century filled with misery. Oh, i bet you're another who sulk over your life uh?
Don't ask me, i don't know why i'm in this plight either.
Holidays = Terrible circumstances
This isn't what i expected. Yes, life is really boring for me right now.
My soul seem to idle away. Ah!
The thought of being in a class with people who are irritating really disrupts me.
Sigh, tragic huh?
Even the feeling of uniform is different.
Well, i've got nothing much to blog about my life, it's just a hi, and a bye.
If you get what i mean(!).
I'm isolated from the world, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
My brother's not coming back today
Thus,
I have the opportunity to blog. (:
I'm smiling because i'm blogging not because i'm happy with my life.

And i was thinking, i probably hope i met up with a mishap, but i didnt
*pouts*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

KONe is
��˧�� ! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home