Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Deborah! (:

Happy Birthday Deb!

Sigh, i'm forcing myself to blog because today is Deb's birthday. How miserable i am.

Life is getting so boring that my blog is rotting. :/
I feel so guilty to my faithful blog readers. Perhaps there's few, maybe one, maybe two. Still, i feel guilty. ):
I have been wishing, missing those particular days i had last time. I knew my life is going th wrong way, yet i nvr fail to smile.
Teckyeow, Mingyang, Ian, Qinwei, Youheng, Damian, Kenneth Teo, Joan, Shufen, Qianhui, Weiying, yiting. - The memories, of hope 2/1
Sometimes, i just wish that i can just forget everything after a night's sleep.
This way i could pre-emp myself from further misery.
I can't help but still feel pessimistic. My life is just too wrong. I stay deep in thoughts, too engrossed, too misplaced.
Perhaps if i were to choose, & I know there would be sufferings, i still would choose to. How easy could it be for someone clearly explain how she/he feels?
Dark clouds roll in, it started to drizzle, who knows my sorrow?
My heart is dead, my love is gone.
Blame me for being born, in this century that's filled with misery. Oh, i pity you Jean.

I'm happy to have you as a sister, but now you're hers, goodbye madeleine. Maybe i shld just say, thks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home