Saturday, October 14, 2006

My blogging's gettin more&more short-lived! X__X

Yesterday's groupwork was fine.
We had only around 3-4 sessions groupwork sessions left, i guess.
I hope everything will be fine by th time it ends.
The topic was Descision Making.
All th topics were related to Think.
Today was mainly going to church. Yes, CityHarvest.
I was supposed to meet my counseller for indiv. counselling. All because of th darn clock that my computer says.
Thank God nothing happened. Met-up Madeleine, Jingyi & Nicole to slack.
Speechless abt it though.
We did reached there on timee. OhMy, i really love playing with Abrham.
At first i didn't really know who's Cheryl. And now i know her because of th short conversation we had just now.
My blogging is getting really short-lived&random, isnt it?
Aye, i guess it's also because i basically don't know what topic to rant about.
To Cheryl&Angeline:
Do mug hard for your 'O' levels ya. We support you guys! (;

Thanks for being there whenever i needed you- I guess you're th first and last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home