Thursday, September 28, 2006

4 more days to eoy exams! :/

Eoy exams are just round th corner. It's actual to be nervous, or rather, anxious.
Have anyone not started studying?
Just a glance of the previous post while looking at my tags certainly bring back th situation that happened ytd. It took me moments to really get back to what i wanted to rant about.
Today's the end of th week already, how fast time flies.
I know i shouldnt be using the comp to blog right now. Trying to blog real fast so that i can get back to my revision.
So ytd we offended Huang LaoShi so, she wrote in the record book. Ofcourse Miss Tan saw it so she 'settled' this with us today. Since she got 4periods after recess, she can take her own sweet timee.
Firstly, english period J.Wong came in with Miss Tan to check our bags.
Inside i wondered if was our class really that worse that they suspects the whole class of stealing Eileen's phone?
Infact, i don't even know that her phone's lost til she told us about it.
I beleive none from our class stole her phone lor.
&MissTan talked to us about the case again. That made me really wondered what i pondered about just now.
Is our class really so worse?! );
Yes, reasons&reasons.
Conscience? I agree that every human will get pricked by his or her conscience when he or she did smthing wrong. Human is amazing, but at the same time, it sucks too.
Hope2/1 really changed tremendously luh. We were never as playful as before already.
Miss Tan finished her conv about all these stuff and she gave us lollipops for Children's Day.
We're not small but at least we can eat in class. :p
Was quite shocked. It was the first time she been like treating us so nice ~
Miss Tan also change alot. Wasnt that harsh to us anymore. No more tortures. ^ ^
I realise Miss Tan was being reasonable afterall. She punished us because she want us to learn from our mistakes. She told us about this primary school story-
Primary school child: You don't love me at all.
Mother: Why do you say that i don't love you? I give you everything you want ..
Primary school child: Cause' you dont punish me for my mistakes.
Miss Tan said that even a primary school student could think this way, then what bout' us?
i really agree some things with Miss Tan lar. It was not easy being our form teacher either.
I understand that- (;
Weiying took the only cheery flavoured lollipop! Rah ~
Anyway, everything that we;ve done wrong, we must face up to th consequences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home