Thursday, September 21, 2006

Inane?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIPENG&BIBI STEAD!

Right at this moment i suppose i should be studying. But i just got the 'insparation&temptation' to blog. Good or bad?
I got a bad cough&soare throat. Sometimes in th morning i would need to kai my voice. At times i really had a hard time doing it. I was wondering what sickness did i got. It seemed so weird.
When other thinks it's hot, i would feel darn cold.
I got th definition anyway- I'm .... Physcologically .... Sick. (:
Actually, there's nth happy to be happy about.
Dumb.
I seriously hope those heart-aches won't come at this kind of situation. It hurts, alot.
Reluctantly i went for Mass Pe, we did arnd 5times of jumping jacks alright.
Imagine that ambience. Or rather, torturing. );
Manage to survive through though.
History was kinda boring for me, but time passes so fast that Miss Soh only talk for awhile then there goes th bell already. That particular period only me&shufen sat tgt. I did copied down notes!
Then it was D&T, i got kinda depressed. The feeling is back. Everything felt meaningless to me all of a sudden. It was such a miserable feeling that made me nearly cried out.
I'm just hiding everything-
Recess shufen&co talked about how faces looked to us if we didn't know the\that person;
Would i look innocent to you if you don't know me?
Didn't prepared for my science test. Oh, i hope i don't flunk it. :/
I had many things in my mind that cannot set me at ease.
Do you have a best friend?
- A best friend is the one who can look at you with the biggest smile &still know something's wrong.
I Hate Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home