Wednesday, September 06, 2006

:D

&yay, i finally got to meet up with my deb&simin! :D
They actually made me smile even though i know my life's going the wrong direction. Both of them are so cutee laa. I'm so in love with them, lol! >.<
Life's always shag. I even saw my primary school classmate, JAKIN! ^ ^
It's been so long since i saw her lurh. Ohwell, my rockfever skills are detoriating. BOOHOO!
Exams are nearing anyway, it's better to start studying first. Also, it's seems so wierd that i havent been blogging for days. I guess i got nothing else to blog abt? My phone was like going low batt, so didnt snap pics with my darling simin. Aww~ >):
We just got to meet up only ytd lurh. I wonder when we will actually meet again.
Ytd's outing wasnt rlly good nor bad. It was merely a simple day, i guess.
It wasnt like the olden days where i got so much to blog abt that i forgot stuffs. Yeah, i'm missing the beautiful reminisce, but it won't come back anyway~
I'm so gna change my phone laa. I've been using for so long alr, i'm gna change it asap!
&take lots&lots of photo. hee
Time doesnt stay forever, only photos do.
------------------------------------------------
You know i can't forget everything. Who would even know the situation i'm in?
So many things happened that i lost count of it. I hate th feeling of this coming time after another. Everything is killing me inside. It's not helping yet it's making me feel worse.
I'm weary of repeating everything already. Don't ask, it's misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home