Wednesday, August 30, 2006

T.T

Bahhhh, i'm tired. ):
Ahhh, i admit i hadnt got a good nights' sleep since that day everything happened. It's tragedy, i know. Got back my Progress Result Slip today. I did badly. Sighs!
I only passed 4subs. Didn't expected that. Everything is slipping increasingly. I seriously hate myself for not performing well. I didnt expected everything to turn out this way. )':
Nothing's special today. Miss Tan is back, it was phewsx3. She didnt punish us eh. Life has no changes so far. Physically, No. Emotionally, Yes.
Life is gettin' real tired. &Tmr's teacher's day. Aint rlly looking foward to it though.
I'm making my blog public again, after changing skin laa. Life aint good. Boohoo! T.T

EXAMS ARE ROUND THE CORNER, PULL YOUR SOCKS UP, FUCKING IDIOT.

Not all scars heal, not all wounds show. Sometimes, you can't see the pain someone feels.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home