Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm speechless.

Miss Tan isn't here for the second day already. First period was HomeEcons for grpB. It was usual, pratically bored! Then it was lit. Didnt know there was a test but it's open-book. (:
I certainly hope i would pass la. My grade are slipping like a big hole. I rlly have to buck up norhs. I don't wna retain! >:/
After recess > English. Talked abt sex. Lol, WHAT interesting topic. hahaha
So Mr Chin said there was news paper report on those stuffs. I can't be bothered about it that i fell asleep unknowingly. Lols. Soon came chinese, at first it was a total havoc. &Huang Lao Shi wrote something on the record book. Sighs, miss Tan come back sure punish us. Anyway, in the end everyone was listening to her quietly. Then it's maths. Went to library, laughed at the ' mushroom ' hanging on the ceiling. Angel claimed it's yingying. Lol! :D
The Mrs Teo gave us chocolate&sweets as goodbye gift. She's leaving. Ohboy .. ):
& i flunked my maths test! Boohoo! T.T
Seperation always bring sadness.
CME was last, did anything we wanted to, but, quietly. Mrs Wong is the one who relived. &also, she took the wood that was stucked inside my finger the other time. Ouch#

You will never know scars grows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home