Saturday, August 19, 2006

Madd's birthday celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADD SISTER!
Ytd wasnt what i ecpected afterall, it was so-so. It's been ages since i went k-boxing anyway.
Before that went kovan to get maddie's prezzi. I was kinda bored. Took cab to marina, with angela. The cab made me felt so giddy alright. >:/
Met elena&fen at marina, bought my stuff then off to suntec we head. Madd&laurel had alr arrived. So, they were in room11 but no one's singing yet.
After awhile then everyone get high~ :p
At least it wasnt that bad afterall. Still, i had a lifeless feeling. After k-box went arcad-ing with elena&fen. Yes, don't doubt that. Just the three of us. Saw mother, & yet, i forgot to pass her the birthday present again! zz
Anyway, there's always a next time but drag til now. Which is Aug! &!@#$%_
Ohwells; i did enjoy myself, a lil. I hope my brighter day would come? Sighs. Pics to be upload another time. Stay tuned?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home