Friday, August 18, 2006

BOO!

Needless to say, had pft again. I was seriously fo fustrated with all my grades& those results. It was the first time i felt so tired, wanting to kill myself straight away. I realise all those beautiful reminisce can never come back. It's just like a dream, they never returns.
Half school day spent on pft, the other halve were four Miss tan's period. Yes, all of us were darn tired. Stayed strong anyway. Nothing was special, Miss tan explained to me that process. I'm alr trying to concentrate on all these. Everything seems to pass so fast. Time, Love, Studies, School.
My grades are slipping, &life is getting far worse than ever~
Went home with yiting, my beloved one. `We chatted tons lot. I love her laa. <3
Planned to go for service but i'm seriously tired. Sry guys! Tmr's gonna get more tiring. I can't find nice skin lurh! BOOS. >):
Saw this;

whenever i run away from you,

follow & chase after me
when i pout my lips
hold me close & kiss me sweetly
when i kick
give me a tight hug
when i say that you're crazy
its cause im crazy in love over you
when im silent
all i think is what i wanna say to you
when i ignore you
i surge for all your attention
when i pull away,
grab me by th waist & tell me you'll never let me
go
when you see me at my worst,
tell me that im beautiful ( & i'l marry you (: )
when i scream out at you,
tell me in my face that you love me
when you see me walking on th streets,
sneak up right behind me & hug me
if i don't call you,
it means that im desperately waiting for your call
when i say i dont care a single bit at all
in my heart, i care for you more thn anything else
when im scared
hug me & give me a kiss saying ' baby, i'm here'
when i look like there's anything wrong
hold me & tell me everything will be alright
when i hold your hands,
play around with my fingers & kiss my hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home