Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's tuesday! Yay, and nothing's special. -.-
Life isnt any thing worth talking abt anymore. It was meaningless to me since the day i killed myself. Gee, i really need some time. Or i probably had enough.
Perhaps i'm just a jinx. Ohwell, i guess everything was predestined. Fated-
Yes, home econ was > Bloody bored! Managed to survive though. Then it was lit. I failed my lit.
I don't understand at all. Those who didnt study passed and i studied yet i failed. Grr. :/
What the fug is this? Wanted to go slack with vivien during recess but didnt. Had Wordpower test today and it rained! So chilly and cold. I hope i fallk sick . Miss tan talked abt : Smoking
Bah. This topic always got so much to talk about.
Nothing unusual today. Life is same, getting shagger eveery single day. I used to set some time for studying but now everything of my life is messed up. I'm getting revising real soon.

--------------------------------------
I don't understand. I really don't. Why does it have to be me. Again & again i recite out the poem, yet, all i can do is choke back my tears and get back on with this miserable life.
I'm really tired of this life. Just faking the smile with you around. In such a lifeless, moodless agony. Sick of crying. Tired if trying. Yeah, i'm smiling, but inside i'm dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home