Monday, August 07, 2006

Tmr's halfday ! :D

I'm seriouslt devasted about my life & my test results. I can't actually beleived that shufen scored higher than me. Bah. Stupid life . And i'm so gna pull up my socks. Starting revising on thursday. (:
Today's monday so we had pe and i was so lifeless and tired. Don't know what's up with me. Feel so lifeless these few days. Met joan in the morning and she cut her frindge. Nice, better then before. Whats more, yiru was sitting besdie me and when joan came, she told her '' eeyer '' . So straightfoward lahs ! haha. Then joan ; '' Nb la ! ''
And anyways, after pe was recess. Nothing special happened but after recess is Miss tan's period. Twice she didn't teach, Mr chia did. And boy, his lesson sure was boring. I didn't even understand a single thing he said. =xx
Then finally it was english again, Mr chin punished us for not bringing our book. I understand, no book cannot study. Ohwells ; i cant find it or else i will bring.
Gee,time passes so fast that when maths period came i didn't realise at all. And i got 21half for maths alright. I failed ! >):
How could i. Yet after that we still had to stay back for geog re-test. I don't understand. she didn't gave us answers for the test for correction yet. Then she expect us to pass in that re-test ? Tell us how to pass man. It's useless-
perhaps she really has an importance in your heart all along.
Sometimes, changes in your life happen slowly and over time, and sometimes they strike your life like lightning -- and create a dramatic change on the landscape. But all types of change are driven by you, so keep that in mind today if you're bored with the way things are going. You can bring about real change by being yourself -- proud and loud. When you walk into a room, make your presence known to everyone, either by words, deeds or appearance. Make a big splash and you'll make some waves.
48 DAYS TIL THE DAY I DIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home