Thursday, August 03, 2006

thumbs down.

LOVE AT 0�� C

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IANLIM BANGALA NOOB !
Class was smooth, Miss tan wasnt in school. Yeas, i admit i was happy, but not very.
Was still pondering abt what she said. My attitude rlly suck. hais.
I woke up at 6+ and reached 7eleven at 7 to meet joan as usual. Bah, i sure was tired. Watched the show '' Reincarniation '' alr, it was a japanese show . Not bad. (:
The lil girl sure was scary. I am so gonna watch more ghost shows in the late night. haha.
And so time passes so fast, today's friday. I brought my CME book and Miss tan wasnt here. Grr.
Also, i studied for science test. But the question didn't came out. Bah !
First was chinese ? Had test again. It sure was easy. My handwritting is gettin' uglier ! argh,
so fuck'd up with it. Can't seem to get ' shuang ' with it luhs . >):
Then it was maths and after maths was recess. school is always so darn boring. And i guess i got nothing better abt to blog.
It won't be a long post anymore. Cause it's so boring ! Ian keep bullying me. I shall show you his act of bully next time. Such a big bully right.
Check this out ; http://www.cunicuni.com/animation.htm/"
So so looking foward to planet shaker's concert ! ; - ultravoilet. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home