Saturday, July 29, 2006

=////

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREL !
And i pon-ned school ytd. -.-
Do you think i look like i'm kidding ? Of course , i was sick. Again. =/
So it was laurel's birthday, went to bugis and did pratically nothing.Sad life ~
Then went to walk aroung so that she can get her stuffs ; bah.
It was damn bored seriously. >):
The only thing that made me laugh was kha heng and angela ! Angela is kha heng's tuition teacher ! Learn cantonese . =.=
Gee, it sure was funny. Those laughters couldnt make me stop laa.And i wished i could be like this everyday, but i know it would nvr happen.
Firstly went 124 meet kha heng and nigel. then went mac slackslack. & after that me and shufen went to angela's block downstairs and slack, hope that it'd be the same crazy woman shouting like her birthday. That was where the fun started !@
Cantonese-ing ! haha . =D
and i know one thing ; le-mo-mo is = You No Hair !
hahah, then went back to madd's house and then laurel was alr fast asleep. Drink lor, always drink. Sot one !
Secondly , it reminds me of the pasts ; And i know time wouldnt turn back. So i could just face up to the fact that you left. I know it hurts deep down, but what's gone is nvr gna be back.
I smile to myself hoping no one knows i'm not fine. Totally.
I couldnt sleep at madd's house so dragged her along to watch teevee with me. And there's spongebob - squarepants.
And so we watched it laa, obviously. It was stupid ! >.< style="font-style: italic;">i can't bring myself to do this, but i still hate you. Hais, get out of my life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home