Monday, August 14, 2006

Tell me what to do, pleasee.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO QINWEI & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOAN!

Ytd was beijing ya's birthday and so followed my joan's today. i'm so bloody tired alright although we didnt had pe today. It's ten years in once Mr kang would be on mc. haha!
Had slept late ytd. At around one, plus? Yes, couldnt get to sleep like usual. Was the secondth to wish her. BOO! I'm not the first luhs.
Still pondering abt those happenings which mad my mood really went so so down. Joan was extremely noisy today. You should know why~
And back to pe, had relive so me and joan ran one period earlier. That teckyeow was pratically yelling away as me and joan was '' teaching '' him. haha. I can't help but say, he's still small lah. So childish. yelling away in the canteen with tons of eyes looking. He spoke bad about mother. Then i complained to her, and teckyeow stared at me with big eyes. ha!
Since long i smiled. And today i did. Praise me for smiling. -.-
After recess was Science. Thumbs down! Miss tan, thumbs down x5
She punished those who didnt bring their books, obviously, i'm one of them. Had rushed out of the house this morning as was meeting the EmpressDowager : *Ahemahem* Yes, may i annouce, joan lee mei yi.
Background : Lame faces, silence and preparing to throw pots&pans.
LOL! We stood for abt two periods luh! My legs really went numb. And i mean NUMB.
Shortly after it was Mr chin's period again. Had some test and i guess i flunked it. Didnt revise but chit-chating with joan&co. Oops~
Then it was maths. Completed it real fast & all of us were so tired. >.<

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And i was browsing while i just remembered shufen just send this to me few days ago ? Got it edited. And boy, i just got my phone that time. Imagine how long i've been using it alr.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This; was even longer ago?It's all in the past anyway~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home