Friday, August 11, 2006

ULTRAVOILET SERIOUSLY ROCK!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ytd went to Planet Shaker's ULTRAVOILET. It totally rock man. There were tons of people alright. Yes, beat from jumping all around. :D
Actually, it was like a normal service laa but still, it rocks. Totally! First time i've been to such concert. I simply loveeee it. It made me forget all my troubles. Like how Church did. Yes, i love concerts & i love church!@
We were early but because of elena's ticket , we waited for them to come. zz
So late. We just sitted down it started alr. Luckily, on time. (:
First sight was ohmygod laa. Such nice ambience plus planet shakers! And so we lest at abt 9.
Went elena house watch Final Destination. It was some sort of - like, a girl who can see the future. And how her friends died. Karma?Curse?
Left her house at 11+ while fen stayed. Life's kinda bored. At least i'm happy abt us.
I'm gonna post the pictures i've taken some other time. I gotta go get ready for church. I've got counselling starting from next week. BOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home