Thursday, August 10, 2006

):

Went study-ing with my girls, -elena & fen. Plus angela but she's not conted in studying. Yet shufen keep saying we act yi ge guai de. BOO! Met angela at 124 to went slackies. Then went library to meet elena & fen. Bubbletea shop was closed luh! Cannot drink bbt. At first thought of going library cause' the atmosphere there was better but there was no space!@
Ah yes, i'm choking back my tears. I can't hold on much longer. Please, take me away. Sooner.
I had enough of all these agony. Saw alzena with her sis. She wored gothic. Shufen then talked abt life on our hands. She said i would live long, yet i don't want to.
Waited for elena to come back from her tuition then went her house watch '' scary movie 4 '' .
Yes, hilarious. I must say. Tmr going to planet shaker's ULTRAVOILET, then off to kai xin's apartment to celebrate joan, qinwei & wanhong's birthday }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home