Thursday, August 24, 2006

24 Aug-

The sweet tragedy }

Urgh&ohmygoodness! I just came back from my first session of counselling. It took abt 45min, the minimum. The speaker was so fierce. He was pratically, shouting? :/
It was such a hassle, going to bedok. & imagine us going there almost every week, just for counselling. It's definitely gonna be bored! Whats more, it may be on weekdays, which are schooldays. I'm gonna get so tiredddddd. They want to see improvement on our Attitude&Attendance. I seriously cannot imagine my life in the future. I don't dare to-
Hopefully it'd be successful. My grades are like slipping, it has been so much difference.
Grr, i don't understand all these, i studied yet i failed. Look at the time, i'm still blogging abt what happen today. Had mass pe, did 60 jumping jack luhs! Totally tired. Bah!
I hope Miss Tan wouldnt speak bad of us when our counseller ask.
Sry guys! Zai Jian Le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home