Monday, August 21, 2006

Blah-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm so in loveeeee with Mi Lu Bing! :D
It's Monday, & nevertheless, bored.
What else can i say? I was so tired once again, every monday would always be the same, it nvr changes. Yes, bored. So bored. Didnt went for pe then that javier say i fat! hmphf.
My precious lil girl is sick! I hope she recover fast.
Recess jingyi&co prayed tgt. I beleive god will take us to higher ground.
Jingyi was planning to have GM cell. Woah, i suppose it'd be nice too? Ohwell; i love E13 moree!
Science i was so tired that i can barely open up my eyes unless i have a sweet in my mouth laa.
English was next. Mr chin gave us our Word Power test alr. Phew, i passed his standard by 2marks. If not need to see Mr chin, sure let him scold. 32/45 :D
But still, an unexpected result. Had compre test, everone finished it real fast. Slept }
hah; last period was maths& gee, didnt have the mood luh.
But we always got so much to talk abt in the library. Anyway; i'm so in love with blogging yet i don't know what to blog about!
School life is always boring& nothing else, zz.
Just found out smthing;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLOVE! <3

------------------------
Still devasted, but what can i do? I hate you for doing this to me, i seriously do.
I don't wna hate anyone, you make me doubt you time& again. Sighs,I hate you! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home