Sunday, August 20, 2006

D

DR. AR. BERNARD

certainly preached a very strong word today, all i could say is, wow! Fascinating-
I'm so, amazed. Yes, amazed.
God is awesome beyond words!
I'm glad i went today& also, Seriously, left speechless after service.
Some notes :
We'll never grow beyond the people we surround ourselves in. our intimacy with people must change as time progresses so that we can re-adjust ourselves to accept changes.

#1 : INTRODUCTION
#2 : AQUIANTANCE
#3 : FRIENDSHIP
#4 : INTAMACY
Whatever we sin against life > Death > Do not wait to repent&issue forgiveness.


ERROR INCREASES WITH DISTANCE.

In relastionships, distance is not measured by miles, its measured by affection. When people sin against us in a relationship, we withdraw our affection to the person. We stopped talking to each other. And the longer we stop talking to each other, the longer the issue drags. And when we want to piece back the broken pieces, we don't even know where to start, because we forget what has caused the breakdown of relationship.

Sin seprates lover, the best of friends.
Every bad decision we make in our life is because of the information we have and the way our mind think at that time.Knowledge is power.
Knowledge of the truth is even greater power.
We go into things without the information or getting information.
If you want to deal with success and failure, we must go back all the way to the beginning which is INFORMATION. It follows a pattern.
Renewing your mind- Changing the way you think
Every bad decision you make in life lies within your mind and information.
You can have good information but a negative mind.
Therefore we need to change the way we process our thinking.
A lie needs the truth to secure itself in the human society.

There's lots more. The first time i copied so much notes. :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR KONG, in advance.
Dayan went ' Papa, quick come! '
Aww~ Don't you find that so sweet? He's so cute please!
This song is a song we sang recently. It's a new song. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">FIRST


Verse
I love because You first loved me
I live because of what You gave
You died, showed me how to live
Your mercy taught me to forgive

You came and poured Yourself so free
Your blood washed away my shame
And now I can live again
I'm more of You and less of me

Chorus
My First Love
Forever You will be
My First Breath
You're the life in me
My First Joy
The world can never take from me
My covenant with You, Jesus

Bridge
Your love falls down
Your love falls down
Your love falls down over me

Hear this another song, ohboy, i'm so in love in singing! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home