Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sighs

I'm getting use to sleeping late&talking to people in the wee hours. I could've spent my time studying, yet i didnt. Dumb me. I just do not have the inspiration to study, needless to say, the mood too. It's sunday&we were late for Cg. Don't wna talk abt it anymore, it was so embarassing. >:/
We talked abt Building Healthy Relationships.
& there were 7 toxic parental behaviour that will usually occur.
#1. Anger
#2. Victim Conciousness
#3. Controlling Manipulation
#4. Sexual Immorality
#5. Hasnt Grow Up
#6. Emotionally Unavailable
#7. Negative Value System

We were then asked to pair up and share our life\ any of those above
I was pair`d up with Pingping and so, i told her abt my life. (:
It rlly relived me so much. Morever, in the presence of God. - Powerful.
After all these, Brother Piere laid hands on me. Follow`d by, Sister Sheevonne. Tears can't help flowing when Sister Sheevonne laid hands on me. Without God, where will i be? There were just too many things that i can't let go. My life just changed so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home