Saturday, September 09, 2006

boohoo!

Yes, saturday arrived & there is service. Hols' are endinggggg. &i've been like updating&updating my blog. Is it good or bad? Exmas are coming leyyyy. >:/
I dislike exmas man. I seriously hope i won't flunk. Sighs!
The surrounding happenings rlly affect me that sometimes i don't have the mood to study luh.
Service was awesome today! Pastor Kong is such a humorous person. Heard that dayan is sick, & Pastor Kong had to take a flight, rush down to LA to see Sun&Dayan. He was so sick he couldnt take a plane. I pray God will heal Dayan&make him recover fast man. Poor Dayan~
We got 5 more 'Making Marriage Work' lessons. Also, we celebrated TaoWen&Nic's birthday just now. ^ ^

------------------------------------------------
Sighs! Kor, i want you to know, everyone live because of a purpose. Don't be sad abt ytd things alr k. It isnt worth you being sad over. Morever, wanting to die because of them. They aint worth it luh. Rmb, even if the whole world is gna go against you, i wont. Rest assure okay, anything, i'll still be here. Anytime! Don't keep things from me. Share your life with me hoh. (:
If you don't want to, it's okay. I beleive you can be strong yah. Rlly miss`d those times where all on the phone there were was only laughters. You could make me laugh although i know my life's going the wrong way&i rlly appreciate that. Lastly, your leg laaaaaa. Better take good care & don't keep going tai ji all these. Perhaps you don't know this, but
You REALLY are important to me, can't afford to lose you. >.<
Talk to you, i'm really very happy. Thankyou so much for being my friend laaa. I love you so much man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home