Sunday, September 24, 2006

^ ^

Got up arnd8 and took train down to expo. Didnt went for ytd's service so went for today's instead. I was a lil tired but i stood into the hall, immediately i felt the strong feeling that befall on me. I really gave me strength to sit through the 2hr+ service.
The musicians suddenly step backed&all the lights were off. Few moments after, a particular spotlight shone. Guess what happened? It was Sun! :DD
It was so surprising.
She came back because she miss everyone! &she had to get back to Los Angels few hours after service today. Dayan came too! Aww, he is such a cute boy.
Today's service was so exciting&interesting! It sure is a great loss to people who didnt went.

How Do You Define Romance?
> Romance is the sense of excitement that one person experiences at the thought of, or in the presence of, another. It produces a powerful desire for belonging, companionship&intamacy.

I seriously love the drama ministry! They are so humourous. Ha
Then roses were given out to married couples. They were to give their roses to their wifes' and say whatever they want to say instead of proposing cause they're already married.
Many eyes were on PastorKong&Sun as we see them kiss&hug each other. They must've missed each other badly~ [:
Service ended, and they celebrated my birthday.
They got me a shirt from BOSSINI and i found out that they got it specially for me. It was a Special printed copy. Aww! (';
They even took a photo of me with a rose on my hair. I'm never gonna post that picture ever!
Wahrao, Melvin! Why did you bring camera man! Lol
>.< Thanks to: Pingling, Kaheng, Wuming, Wenjie, Elena, Debbie, Madd, Lipeng, Joan, Weiying, Bibi, Vanessa, Alvin, Laurel, Esther, Lidia, Yuchang, Cheryl, Weipeng, KengLing, YangzaiSheepie, Shiping, Gladey, Jingyi, Janice, Joey, Melissa, Wanhong, DeborahChan, TingxSweetie, NicholasZhao&E13! Also to those who wished me although we don't know each other at friendster. (:
I really appreciated everyone of you. Once again, Thankyou so so so much.

*Special Thanks to:
Maddie- I think you got cheated by the mu-ee person. So ex! Haha, loveyou lahs.
Bibi- Hey stead! Thanks yah. I'll always be there for you too! ^ ^
PingLing- Thanks for the prezzi! You're sweeter than candy luhhhh. <3
ShiPing- Thanks to you too, shiping. Your prezzi is also so sweet. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home