Thursday, September 28, 2006

My blog's back to public again!

Fuckyou.

You ruin my day, you spoil my mood.
Just when i got back to my normal self&tried to forget about th unhappy past, you fucking made my world dark again. You don't even know the situation i'm in. What make's you the right to say this about me. Everything just change tremendously. People around me or the surrounding, including me. I guess i'm just not the person you used to know. Those depressing times can jusy never go away. Infact, it stays.I'm so weary of crying over the equivalent thing.
I've lost count of the devastating things that happened. Are you perfect?! No.
Life has got so miserable i wonder how am i gna live. Will i live up to 20, 30 or 40?
I'm tired of worrying the identical thing.
Why am i always the one who got lost? I really hope i could just drop dead that particular moment. How many more times is my tears gna drop?
Tolerated enough? Try being in my situation then. How would you feel?
If you dare to kill me, i dare you to. Immediately, right now.
I ask myself, times&again, why is it me.
One day if these questions stop appearing in my mind, it'd be the day that i die.
Pathetic, arent i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home